Skip to main content

I need a lawyer but i am unemployed and have no money what kind of help is there

Portland, OR |

i have a case where my ex is lieing about me beating her and my child but the judge i keep getting is bias to me and dosnt seem to want to judge fairly every time i have tried to prove my ex wrong the judge says i cant say it and that she dosnt have to prove anything and now i have a restraining order against me and i cant even see my son. i have many witnesses that can tell you who i am and how she is i am lost and confused and about to just give up any help is greatfull and i need it badly also she has got my other childrens mother against me and so i havnt seen any of my kids in a year. please help or i will be just another one of those fathers that disappear.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You may want to check with Legal Aid. They offer free legal services to low income individuals with non-criminal matters.

(503) 224-4086 or 1-888-610-8764 Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.