I need a law firm that can handle immigration, corp set up, importation in NYC

New York, NY |

I need to bring a French retail concept to NYC next year and will require different services from green card immigration, to importation, corporate set-up, contract management - all in NYC.

Bonjour, Need to do the legwork yourself and "google" for French speaking lawyer in NYC working in the legal fields you need . The French consulate in NYC can also be a good source for such.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Use the Find A Lawyer tab on Avvo as a starting place.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and have been doing criminal defense work for over 17 years. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012 and 2013. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. Martindale-Hubbell has given me its highest rating - AV Preeminent - in the areas of Criminal Law, Personal Injury, and Litigation. According to Martindale-Hubbell”AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence." Fewer than 8% of attorneys achieve an AV Preeminent rating. I also have the highest ranking – “superb” – on Avvo. The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Great, you may find experienced immigration lawyers of your choice on this website, and contact them.

Follow Gintare Grigaite, Esq. on Facebook (search for Gintare Grigaite, Esq.). Contact immigration lawyer Gintare Grigaite, Esq. of Grigaite & Abdelsayed, LLC at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey, for a consultation about your immigration case. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

My firm can handle all your business needs, however for immigration, my colleague can help.

Yan Margolin

Yan Margolin

Keep it civil friends. He asked a poorly-phrased question, but that does not invite a shameless self-plug.

Our firm handles all of those issues in house and we have locations throughout NYC and Connecticut.

Contact us for a free initial consulation; at our NYC office at 212-405-2234 or our Bridgeport Connecticut office at 203-633-4567

Our firm does a great deal of this work. We represent businesses throughout the U.S. and abroad. We also have an affiliation with a firm in Paris for assistance in France and the EU. Several of us in the office are fluent in French and regularly provide correspondence and information in French when necessary.

My partner Vonda Vandaveer is an immigration lawyer with over 20 years experience.

We are a full service firm serving businesses. Our niche practice is in fact doing the kind of work you are seeking.

I would be happy to speak to you at your convenience without cost or obligation.

With kindest regards,

Ken Sprang
Washington International Business Counsel,LLP
Washington, DC
ksprang@wibclaw.com

The first 3 answers said it all, good sir: you must do the legwork and find a firm or group of firms that will help you. Questions like this will just involve salesmanship from some of our less-than-scrupulous colleagues.