I need a good lawyer who can represent me on my asylum case in dallas immigration court.please help

Houston, TX |

Me and my fiance applied for asylum in march 2012 based on religious honor killing.after our interview that we had without any lawyer.we were referd to the immigration court because we couldnt provide enought evidence.we already had our first hearing and we asked judge to give us a time to find an attorney.now we re looking for one who can represent us.please help
P.s i have couple evidences that help my lawyer to win my case

Go here: www.ailalawyer.com

IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Hello ser can you recommend anyone that you know who will take the case?

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

No, I don't know any particular attorneys in Houston ... that is why I gave you this link: www.ailalawyer.com or, you can search on Avvo.

Im sorry ser i need one in Dallas

go to aila.org. I recommend Isaul Verdin in Dallas

In addition to my colleagues recommendtion, the court has a list of non profit or low income attorneys and organizations that may represent you.

Hello miss.i lost alot of time with that organizations they really have a bd service

So im really afraid to choose the wrong one because i heard alot about the situtions with lawyers that after payment the are being unreachable.if you know anyony in dallas that you can suggest pleaze help