I need a DUI lawyer super fast by This Thursday.I have 1000 $ to start with, is this realistic/possible, at least to get me ...?

Mesa, AZ |

At least to get me some kind of continuance or more time at least? I have less than two months since even knowledge that this is happening, I have a 5yr. and 15yr old -and this has not been enough time to be able to make arrangements, or even be able to come up with money for a lawyer or anything. Now that I have this money I know a lawyer would be able to help me,I just dont know if its enough time to get one. Plz help!

Did you previously post about third occurring years ago and you were stopped for a broken windshield? If so, I'd suggest calling a few attorneys on here and discussing your case with them.

Yes. Thats me. Thank you. Are you a realistic option to call? Thanks again.

It really depends on the status of your case. If you're set for trial on Thursday, a continuance might be hard to get. If its just a pretrial conference, a continuance shouldn't be a problem. Some attorneys will accept payments for cases - my firm included. I would recommend contacting a lawyer to help see where you're at with your case.

Call someone listed on AVVO from the Phoenix area. I am sure any of us will try to help.

I suggest calling a few attorneys to see if they are a right fit for you. All attorney's are different - different experience, different personalities, etc. Fighting a DUI case is a team effort - I suggest hiring an attorney you feel confident and comfortable working with.

Matthew L. Lopez
(602) 980-1987
www.MatthewLopezLaw.com