Skip to main content

I need a Discovery motion filed.

Hiram, GA |

A detainment in a parking lot via alleged theft from a retail store by Hiram, GA Police last April is preventing me from employment opportunities until I exaplain what occurred. No corporate letter to substantiate the acknowledgement of the store's error. Inaccuracies of the items described in police report show a failure to reveal the truth of their findings.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You did not ask a question, and your statement makes no sense. You likely should just call an attorney for a consultation.

The above answer is for general information purposes and is offered as a service to the public. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, reviews or other communications, including the above post, should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation or relied upon as a substitute for engaging legal counsel, nor does it constitute advertising or a solicitation. Viewing the general information here, including your receipt or transmission of information hereof does not alone create or constitute an attorney-client relationship or ensure confidentiality. If this question or answer pertains to bankruptcy, please be advised that we are a federal debt relief agency. One of our areas of practice is to help people file for bankruptcy relief and protection under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.