Skip to main content

I need a civil rights law firm for a disable woman whose government benefits have been stolen for 9 years.

Yonkers, NY |

The Dept of Social Services have stolen the said woman's government benefits for 9 yrs. Her daughter has lost her credit trying to substitute the stolen benefits by borrowing money from her credit cards (until she lost all her credit, properties, jobs, and everything). They need to be compensated and they stolen benefits need to be given back.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Use the avvo find a lawyer option or call the NY Bar Association and request referral to an attorney. Avvo's Question and Answer area is a poor classified ads/help wanted site.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.


Not author you allege that your benefits were stolen. Need more facts, suggest you consult with an attorney.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or


I concur - contact your local bar association or state bar association and ask for a lawyer referral - this requires a discussion with an attorney.

The exact answers to questions like this require more information than presented. The answer(s) provided should be considered general information. The information provided by this is general advice, and is not legal advice. Viewing this information is not intended to create, and does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. It is intended to educate the reader and a more definite answer should be based on a consultation with a lawyer. You should not take any action that might affect your claim without first seeking the professional opinion of an attorney. You should consult an attorney who can can ask all the appropriate questions and give legal advice based on the exact facts of your situation. The general information provided here does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer