Skip to main content

I missed my court date for petty theft in seminole county FL i have a warrant what do i do?

Sanford, FL |

i got arrested for petty theft i did 30 days in county jail upon my release i attended to court twice my attourney told me the case was going to be dropped but i had to leave out of the country for a family emergency before my third court date but since i knew the charges were going to be dissmiss i never thought i would get in trouble so i left turns out there is a warrant for my arrest if i call the courthouse that issue the warrant and explain what had happend will i be able to get the warrant dropped and fix the whole issue in court?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


I answered this question in the previous post. I was a prosecutor in Seminole County and know the divisions well. Give me a call if you'd like a free consultation. Thanks

Free Consultations can be made by calling 407-617-1064. Please understand that the information given is not to be construed as legal advice. More information would be needed in order to make more accurate legal determinations on your matter. Furthermore, an attorney-client relationship does not begin until a retainer agreement has been signed by the attorney and client.


You should call Mr. Hauler ASAP.

Andrew M. Bonderud, Esq. is an attorney The Bonderud Law Firm, P.A. He offers free consultations 24/7. Andrew's posting here is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.


You are going to need to have an attorney file a motion to set aside bench warrant to get this taken care of. Good luck!


You should contact your attorney ASAP.

For more information or to set up a free initial consultation contact the Mangrum Law Firm at 407-349-7474 or This answer does not, nor is it intended to, create an attorney-client relationship. It is offered for informational purposes only. Please consult with a licensed attorney before making any legal decisions.


Get a lawyer asap. I am a former Seminole County Prosecutor and will be willing to help you.

For more information or to set up a free consultation contact the Law Office of Corey Cohen at 407-246-0066 or visit our website at

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer