I MARRIED THIS WOMAN IN DEC. OF 1995, & WE SEPARATED IN JAN. 0F 1999.

Chicago, IL |

NEED TO KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TO GET THIS FINALIZED

Filed under: Divorce

Please do not type in caps. It makes it very hard to read and sounds like you are screaming or yelling at us. Get what finalized? If you never filed a divorce case ythen you have to file and serve her first. Do you know where she is? Are there children? You need to consult with a local divorce attorney. You can still get divorced by publication after making a diligent effort to locate her.

IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER "Helpful" or " The Best Answer" YOU CAN THANK ATTORNEY RADDATZ BY MARKING IT SO because Avvo awards the attorney points. MS. RADDATZ is donating her time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. This is NOT a consultation and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS PERSONALLY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN YOUR LOCAL AREA who has specific expertise in the area of law you are asking about.

Simple, file for divorce. You can get a free consultation with an attorney like our office.

You have to file for divorce, and then get divorced. You would be wise to hire a lawyer.