I'M WAITING MY INTERVIEW NOTICE FOR 2 MONTHS

I APPLIED FOR ASYLUM IN JANUARY AND I GOT FINGERPRINT NOTICE END OF THE MONTH. BUT TILL NOW I DID NOT GET INTERVIEW NOTICE. WHAT SHOULD I DO? CAN I APPLY FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTORITHATION NOW?

No. You are only entitled to apply for an asylum based employment authorization on e your application for asylum has been pending for at least 6 months.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

I agree with Atty Behar.

Continue waiting for another couple of months.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.