Skip to main content

I'm running an IT business in Malaysia, want to move my business to US, California. Who I should refer 4 company&visa matters?

San Francisco, CA |

what type of lawyers are in charge of company matters including company registration, getting licenses, IP matters and applying for visa for directors and staffs? Anywhere I search some part is missed. some don't know about company matters, some won't involve in visa matters. I want to be sure that the company be eligible to apply for work visa for its directors and key managers.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


We will handle all visa matters, as well as business entity creation. For IP matters we'll refer you to a very capable lawyer with whom we often work.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


To an experienced immigration attorney in US. Find one on AVVO and contact them directly, Many offer Skype consultations.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


Corporate immigration attorneys can assist with a situation such as yours.

Legal disclaimer: For specific advice on your case, Mr. Minawi can be reached at 1-866-929-0991 ext. 206 or by answer does not establish an attorney client relationship.


There are many skilled attorneys here on AVVO who handle such matters My colleague here in DC, Rana Jazayerli, also handles H1-B related work for a number of companies in the Far East and MENA. I believe you can find her profile on AVVO as well.

The foregoing is not legal advice nor is it in any manner whatsoever meant to create or impute an attorney/client relationship.


You are correct that you need lawyers who can help with both the business aspects and the visa aspects of bringing a foreign business to the US.

I have successfully worked on the business side with approximately 40 foreign clients who are in the same position you are.

A colleague specializes in work visas. When we have mutual clients, we readily share information to move matters forward as quickly and as easily as possible.

For more information, please see the website at the link below.

This information does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer