I'm on pre trial diversion for possession of a controlled substance. 2 years into the diversion I got a DUI could I face jail ti

Radcliff, KY |

I was put on pretrial diversion in 08 I got the DUI in 2011 and they're just now trying to revoke me in 2013 and I only have 5 months ago

If a motion was made to remove you from felony Class D diversion based on a new arrest while in the program, the circuit court judge can remove you and sentence you to the original plea agreement you signed. Get legal counsel ASAP.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Yes, you could face jail time. Hire a local defense attorney and your chances of a good outcome improve greatly. Good luck.

Jasen Nielsen

Maybe I'm missing it but I see nothing in your post that indicates what jurisdiction (state) involved here. You might want to repost with that information so attorneys in that jurisdiction see it.