Skip to main content

I'm on H-1B and applying for EAD renewal (AOS pending). what should i enter in line 15 "current status" of I-765 application?

Pembroke Pines, FL |

never used Advance wife has expired H-1B and currently using EAD.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You answered your own question: AOS pending.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


I agree with attorney Capriotti. SInce you are on H-1B status you can also write H-1B.