Asked in New York, NY

I’m on a J1 research scholar visa. I’m going to transfer to a J1 alien physician visa. I want to visit home country without risk

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings