Skip to main content

I'm going through a divorce and custody battle

Largo, FL |

my husband's residence is not suitable for my son, he does not have a bedroom there, he was sleeping in the enclosed porch, where the front door is. My husband sleeps on the couch, and the people he lives with are crazy. The woman has too many meds to count, and 4 are narcotics. The other owner of the house is a woman masquerading as a man, and there is a 13 yr old girl there that is so messed up from her family that she has severe anxiety disorder, and agoraphobia

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


I am very sorry that you are going through this and I am concerned for your son. You must bring this evidence to the attention of the court and it is very important that the court knows the conditions and dangers that he is placing around your son. Please work with a local attny or a legal aid office they will help. If you cannot work with someone then please make sure you assemble evidence of the living arrangments and gather the info for court. Take care.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.


So what's your question?

The contents of this answer should be considered friendly advice, not legal advice (I'm a pretty friendly guy), and the answer should not be construed to constitute an attorney-client relationship. If you'd like actual legal advice, call me for a free consultation at 813-635-0222. Also, if you liked this answer as much as my big ego thinks you did, be sure to click the thumbs-up button!


All of this needs to be proven in court so have a consultation with a lawyer.


For purposes os establishing a parenting plan and a time sharing schedule,which governs each party's relationship with the child, the length of time the child lives in a stable, safe and satisfactory enviorment and the desirability of maintaining continuity is an important factor. Contact an attorney to assist in the process of securing your your child's safety . Connie R. Stephens

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer