Skip to main content

I'm disable been thru major surgeries on my stomach , since my last surg never been refer to follow up with any specialist.

Covington, LA |

Been going to hospitals on my own ,all they ever did is giving me antibiotic,for some infection in my lungs,finally got a primary doctor that advice me to get an attorney bc they figure that them hospitals should send me to a specialist,especially when he detected additional problems that never been mention to me out all these times been going to all these hospitals.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Well, I hope your stomach is doing better. You can certainly have a local malpractice lawyer order your medical records to investigate


Yes Christian is correct, if what you are saying about what the Doctor told you is true, you should consult with a local Medical Malpractice attorney as soon as possible.

This Reply which is intended to be helpful to the Avvo Community, does not constitute legal advice and does not create any attorney-client relationship. You are urged to seek the advice of an attorney as soon as possible to protect whatever rights you may have.


It won't hurt to follow the doctor's advice and immediately consult with an experienced medical malpractice attorney who can evaluate your claim.


You need to speak with a local attorney that does Medical Malpractice. I would not just go to any attorney because this is a very specific practice area with its own procedures. Feel free to contact our office and if we can't help you will try to find someone who can.

Do not wait though, you only have a short window of time to do anything about it!

Good luck

PLEASE NOTE: This "Answer" does not create an attorney-client relationship. I am NOT your attorney. Also, my law firm has NOT been engaged to represent you in any capacity. The response is in the form of legal education and is ONLY intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Often times the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. If you are unclear about this or any of the content in this "Answer", I would encourage you to seek the advice of legal counsel.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer