Skip to main content

I,m been accused of hit and run

Lakeland, FL |

i,m a truck driver been accused by a passerby of hitting a small red

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


I'm sorry--but, what is your legal question, please?


It appears you have been charged with a criminal offense involving hit and run. I recommend you retain a criminal defense attorney to assist you in the matter. My firm handles these matters and offers free case consultations. Our office line is 813 830 2261. Good luck.

This answer does not, nor is it intended to, create an attorney-client relationship or constitute attorney advertising. Rather, it is offered solely for informational purposes. The facts of each case are different and unique, it is critical to consult with qualified counsel with whom information can be shared and assessed under attorney-client privilege, so that competent and quality advice can be obtained on which you can make informed decisions

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer