I'm an asylum Applicant , I want to renew my work authorization

Cleveland, OH |

my work permit will expires on November. How long do the renewal process can take? when I should start to fill the renewal application? and what if my work permit expires before I receive the new one can I work till I get the new one? Do they need a new photo for me or they will used the old one?

Best Answer

1. The process normally takes approximately 90 days.
2. Within 4 months of the expiration date.
3. You will not have approved work authorization for the intervening period
4. Follow the form instructions

216.861.4414
immigration@rbrownllc.com
www.brown-immigration.com

Robert Brown LLC
1468 W.9th St., Suite 800
Cleveland, Ohio 44113

You should tart already.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

See my colleagues answers. It's time to get started.

Andrew M. Bramante, Rosner Partners, 216-771-5588. Free telephone consultation. You should always consult with an experienced immigration attorney to make certain that the advice you received is appropriate for your particular immigration case.