Skip to main content

I'm a resident alien in America from Germany, and currently on an ARD program for six months. Say I flee the US, how much troub

Palmyra, PA |

Would I have to deal with other countries kicking me out, or deporting me back to America?

The ARD Program is a "Get out of trouble free card" for first time offenders, with misdemeanor crimes, but to complete this program you need to do a certain amount of time on probation (In my case 6 months)

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration
Attorney answers 3


Was ist die Frage?? Your question is not clear.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


I think you will have to describe the ARD program in a bit more detail In order to get a quicker answer.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.


Why would you flee the US? If you complete your ARD, your case will be dismissed and you will have no conviction on your record. Contact an attorney