Skip to main content

I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 19 could we legally live togeteher?

Fort Worth, TX |

Also if I move in with my boyfriend could I enroll myself into school? Could he do it or would I have to ask my mom to?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Unless you become legally emancipated, your parents get to say where you live when you are a child, even a 17 year old child.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer