Skip to main content

I lost my permanet [ indefinite leave to remain ]

Suffield, CT |

i lost my permanent [ indefinite leave to remain ] and no bady kive me job i been sheffield homeoffice the kive me from but the cost alot off mony .please what i can do too get new one with i pay mony becuse i have no any incom thank you

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


It's a bit difficult to decipher your question, but if you are seeking to replace a lost permanent resident card, it is done on Form I-90. If you are unable to afford the filing fee, you could request a fee waiver. You could contact your local legal services agencies to see if there is any free or low cost immigration help that they offer. Or the Board of Immigration Appeals in Falls Church, Virginia can advise you if there are any BIA recognized agencies in your area that are supposed to provide services for only nominal cost.

Scott D. Pollock
Scott D. Pollock & Associates, P.C.
105 W. Madison, Suite 2200
Chicago, IL 60602
(312) 444-1940
fax: (312) 444-1950

Please visit our renovated website at, which allows client access to case status, enhanced information on services, and other convenient features.