Skip to main content

I lost insurance on my car and two weeks later I got a letter in the mail stating that I had 90 days to turn license in.

Kernersville, NC |

This was 3 years ago and i need to get them back. What am i going to have to do in order to get them back. I live in North Carolina. I also need to know about how much it will cost me.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You will be best served by contacting the NC DMV directly and asking them what it will take for reinstatement. Sometimes they are issues that you are not aware of or do not remember that can affect the steps you take to get your license back.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer