Skip to main content

I'll give this a shot, neighbor harrasing us. taking pictures yelling at us calling pd should I sue to get her to stop?

Bedford, NH |

we purchased home 2002. Had the older lady in question over to see the changes to the inside of home. about 1 yr later she started calling pd on us saying we had unruley partys loud music out of control drinking etc etc. keep in mind we are now in early 50s. our other neighber who moved in about 3 years after we did, ( who I already new ) said this lady made a stop at his house to advise him to "watch out for my wife and I as we are bad". she has called pd over 20 times in the last 14 mos, they have all been recorded as "unfounded calls" they actually told her they would arrest her if she continues. she takes pictures of us when we are on our deck, and on our other neighbors deck. I've made steak tip dinner for them, bought flowers, walked down 3 sts to snow blow her out.

cut her lawn for her have tried everything possible to correct the situation, but to no avail. this morning 6am i'm on my deck with an 18" propane fire pit going to stay warm having a coffee saying my morning prayers. all of a sudden out of no where she turns on her back spot light walks out to her back yard and stands there with her arms crossed just stearing at me. then it must have gotten to cold for her as she walked off in a huff and slammed her door. we are at our wits end we don't know what to do, we are good caring people and i'm loosing sleep over this. she once hit her other neighbor, a 22 year old young man, with a plastic rake as he had some car parts laying on his front lawn and she was upset about it. I just don't get it. Please any advise would be appreciated! thank you, John

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You should make a formal police complaint for the harrashment. Outline the details for them of your concerns. An attorney can best help you chart those waters of how to best communicate that in an effective way to them. You should also contemplate sueing her civilly.