Skip to main content

I live in salt lake city, and have a class b misdemeanor theft and am having a real hard time finding a job any recommendations

Salt Lake City, UT |
Attorney answers 2


Check out what record sealing or expungement options are available in your state. You would have to at least be completed with everything in the case, including probation.


Sorry to hear about your situation. If you are eligible for an expungement, that could be very helpful, because then your official records will be sealed and you can answer questions as if that conviction didn't exist. You should contact a local defense attorney to ask about your options. Most of us offer free initial consultations. Good luck.


Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer