Skip to main content

I live in Oklahoma and needed to know what I should do if a relatives DR order was not followed resulting in permanent damage ?

Henryetta, OK |

Like I said we are in Oklahoma , I know there was a living will with DNA orders . The patient came to the hospital with no heartbeat and was giving adrenaline shot and put on breathing machines .

Its suposed to say DNR ( Do Not Recessitate )

+ Read More

Filed under: Medical malpractice
Attorney answers 3


You need to consult with a local attorney who deals with medical malpractice cases


If you have some formal relationship, you should speak to an attorney.

I am licensed in New Mexico and Pennsylvania, and therefore any discussion of issues related to other states must considered within that context. In addition, my comments are not intended to create a legal representation but merely to respond to the limited facts presented by the question. Any opinion herein is not meant as a precise statement of legal rights or as a recommendation of any particular course of action. A more complete legal review can be obtained through local counsel.


A local attorney can be found by searching Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer