Skip to main content

I live in in he lives in ga. Has not paid but once since nov2012 . Had him extradited 13 yrs. ago for criminal non support

Patoka, IN |

Indiana keeps giving him breaks I was suppose to get tax return and have not yet and they say they don't know if he filed or got any return. They are lying cause they have to know these things. My credit is going bad cause I can't pay my bills and I am on disibility . He was extradited for this 13 years ago our son is 16 now. They give him 30 days then 30 more then 90 and so on I need the back support he owes me now it is around $2,500.00

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


What the legal question you are posing? If you are trying to enforce a support order, you should seek a family law attorney.--this isn't a criminal defense question

No legal advice is given here. My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must NOT be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions & Answers forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. I am only licensed in the States of California and New York and the District of Columbia


if the prosecutor is refusing to push the nonpayment of child support you can either ratchet up the pressure on the prosecutor or hire an attorney to enforce the child support order civilly.

Answers provided here are for information purposes only and not intended to replace speaking with an attorney. Your legal issues should be addressed directly with an attorney and the answer provided herein does not establish any attorney client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer