Asked in Stockton, CA |

I live in California and I want to move my son with me to Texas. My husband is in the military and is stationed there

4 attorney answers

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer