Skip to main content

I live in California Am renting a one bed room apartment for 1250.00 + 25.00 a month for my cat Ive had many annoying proplem

San Jose, CA |
Attorney answers 2


Yes. You should probably talk to a local landlord tenant attorney.


Sure you can sue if the whole unit is going to be destroyed and your tenancy agreement gives you a right to sue under such circumstances. If your lease in month to month however it wouldn't make sense to sue. If you still have several months remaining on your lease, you may have some rights you can enforce.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer