Asked in , ME

I left U.S with an expired Advance Parole, and will return U.S using a new H1B. What will happen to my proved I-140 and I-485 pe

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings