I know someone was deported for theft from his employer and he returned isn't that a felony? He has fake documentation he bought

Mesquite, TX |

This man was deported about 10 years ago for stealing from his employer and now he's back in the USA. He came back illegally and has a job. His girlfriend told me that he bought his SSAN card, a Birth Certificate and uses his brothers DL. She told me she has a green card but I have never seen it. I don't want her to get into trouble being with him, because she's a good person but he's mean. He even tried to run me off the highway. The girlfriends older daughter told me that he sells marijuana for extra money and he lives with her Mom near Dallas, TX.

As I just told Attorney Segal; No it's not a vendetta or I would have already turned him into immigration months ago. I could care less if he stays or goes, however the daughter told me that she's afraid her Mom might be in the wrong place at the wrong time if he is with her. She's afraid her Mom will lose her green card and might be deported. The whole family knows I don't like him and he doesn’t like me it’s no secret. They don't like him either because he cheats on her. I told her to talk to her Mom and let her know how she feels about it, but the Mom won’t listen and never learns. All I told the daughter was that I think that since he had been deported and then re-entered the USA illegally, that I thought it was a Felony.

Why are you concerned? Your post sounds more like a personal vendetta than a genuine concern for the law and order

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

No it's not a vendetta or I would have already turned him into immigration months ago. I could care less if he stays or goes, however the daughter told me that she's afraid her Mom might be in the wrong place at the wrong time if he is with her. She's afraid her Mom will lose her green card and might be deported. The whole family knows I don't like him and he doesn’t like me it’s no secret. They don't like him either because he cheats on her. I told her to talk to her Mom and let her know how she feels about it, but the Mom won’t listen and never learns. All I told the daughter was that I was that I think that since he had been deported and then re-entered the USA illegally, that I thought it was a Felony.

Really, why is this a concern of yours??

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

I agree with my colleagues.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.