Skip to main content

I justgot My EAD :) how do I get the ssn?

Weslaco, TX |
Attorney answers 3


Congratulations! Social Security Numbers are provided by the Social Security Administration. I have included a link below that should help you with the next step. Best of luck.


I agree with Mr. Bracken. You must visit local Social Security Administration with at least 2 original documents proving your 1) Identity, 2) Work Authorization Immigration status (EAD), 3) Age. Congratulations!


Social Security Administration is your address

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer