Skip to main content

I just had a new born this August, I will like to file for child support with supervised from the father.

Cliffside Park, NJ |

The father is unemployed and unable to adequately care for a newborn under his own recognizance. He also has some anger issues. I want to know how to proceed and what type of support documents would I need to support supervised visits.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You need to retain a family law attorney to represent you. This is not something to handle by yourself.

Leonard R. Boyer, Esq. 201-.675-.5577. If you found this Answer helpful, please mark it as "Best Answer" Please be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


Start here. This is specific to New Jersey.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer