Questions & Answers

Get the legal answers you need from licensed attorneys.

Question

I just got mailed a parking ticket for double parking in front of my own house while loading passengers. Please define the law

My driveway is narrow and in order to get my car out, we had to pull the 3 in front out and I pulled over while they reparked and got the car seat to put in my car and take a family trip to the tarpits. my car was running, I was not blocking any cars or traffic, on a quiet street on a holiday weekend. A neighbor had parked in front of my house so I had nowhere else to pull over to load passengers. The officer sat and watched and then mailed the ticket claiming they were unable to hand deliver it and also claiming "citizen was advised and refused" a lie, I called to contest and was denied! what are my rights? was I double parked with a full car of passengers and the car running? in front of my own private residence? Can I complain about the officer's blatant lies?

| 3 answers
Answer
Sponsored Listings
Answer
Answer

Sponsored Listings

Loading content

28731EB2-58E3-4EAD-9AF7-03A80A94D0EF