Skip to main content

I just found out that my ex husband has been using my nj address for car insurnace and has false information in his nj driver's.

Ridgefield Park, NJ |

Can I have him arrested. I have proof of evidence since the mail came to my house under my address.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You can report him to the Office of Insurance Fraud Prosecutor at this link:

Good Luck.



You can call the insurance company, the police and Trenton. However he just may not have changed his address. if he is out of state and using the address fraudulently there may be a case against him.