Skip to main content

I just discovered the air bags in my 2004 Toyota was recalling airbaa,

Houston, TX |

I had a head hit the my window and the air bag didn't deploy.After my auto crashes i was out of work for three months for the head injuries. Because of the recall can i be compensated for the head injury which could have been better if it deployed .

My car is new in 2004 when i had an accident

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Sit down with an attorney that has successfully pursued products liability claims on behalf of folks in air bag cases. You may have missed your statute of limitations. In any case, air bag cases are tough and take plenty of resources to pursue successfully.

Good luck.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.


Only a tiny handful of lawyers handle these cases, so Google "defective air bag lawyer" to find one.


The first question is how long has it been since the incident. If it has been too long the statute of limitations may have expired. I would search online for an experienced product liability attorney in Texas (if that is where the incident happened) and find someone who has litigated auto product liability cases, in particular airbag cases. They can best guide you as to whether you have a case, whether you still have time, and whether the case makes economic sense.

The information provided herein is not intended to be legal advice and no attorney-cloient relationship exists as a result. Before relying on any advice, please consult an attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer