I was sent to concentra which didn't xray or mri my back and told to take physical therapy and out of both my jobs, still in pain and workers comp has denied my case. That ended my physical therapy and Doctors visits. My employer now wants to have me sign a FMLA since I have been off for less than a month. I have no, let me repeat, NO income and checking with benevolent services and waiting for an ombudsman to call me. The phone call interview is listed almost a month from today. The claim was denied by TEXAS MUTUAL for discrepancies with witness statements. I feel like the witnesses cannot remember due to the large volume of work that day. Should I hold off from signing a FMLA (family med leave act), should I believe that an appeal will help, or seek a contingent Lawyer STAT?My employer(s) won't allow me to return until a full duty release is received since I work a physical job.