Skip to main content

I hve watremt for tickets in the city of Houston and county

Houston, TX |

County is bad checks n two warrents are capise

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Hire a local attorney that handles traffic citations and warrants.

Law Office of David D. White, PLLC
1205 Rio Grande St
Austin, TX 78701
(512) 369-3737


Hire a criminal defense attorney in the area where the warrants are outstanding, locate the cases, redocket them, set aside/recall the warrants and resolve them.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..


I agree with my colleagues.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer