Skip to main content

I have video company and found a gentleman in Peru i would like to host a program for me, does he qualify for P visa?

Rushville, MO |

I have discovered a natural for TV, he lives in Peru and I want to bring him to US to begin filming programs in both spanish and english. We will also be traveling back to Peru to film there.
But need to get him here to start preping him for work in front of camera.
What would the best way to get his visa?

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration US visas
Attorney answers 2


You need to speak with an immigration attorney and discuss more details. For a free consultation give me a call.
Nick Misiti
Misiti Global
212 537 4407


For additional information, please see:

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer