Asked in Clarksville, TN |

I have raised my nephew since birth. He is now 14 and would like me to get legal custody of him, is this possible?

3 attorney answers

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer