Skip to main content

I have police tring to serve me for harrasment to dad i got mad and pored cat litter on his door step i have hiv aids

Bronx, NY |

I have police tring to serve me for harrasment to dad i got mad and pored cat litter on his door step i have hiv aids
Asked in Bronx, NY - about 8 hours
hiv aids medication that im on makes me angry moody mental mood changes what can i do cops keep going to my home to serve me . what can I do about this besides getting an attorneywhat's going to happen once I get an attorney is this something simple to get rid of basically my question is is it going to be simple to get rid of this with an attorney they're looking to serve me an order of protection they say there is a court hearing and also they want to arrest me I think I'm not too sure but I'm scared if I get arrested they will be no way for me to get my medication and I'll be stuck slowly dying without medicine for my HIV help me

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


It could be an Order of Protection from Family Court, for which you will entitled to a hearing, or they couldbe trying to arrest you. Either way, you should retain a lawyer. Assuming you don't have a prior record, the Judge will probably release you so you will be able to get your medicine. If you get held on bail that you can't post your lawyer should request medical attention. Bring proof of your condition and medical needs if you have it.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and have been doing criminal defense work for over 16 years. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012 and 2013. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. Martindale-Hubbell has given me its highest rating - AV Preeminent - in the areas of Criminal Law, Personal Injury, and Litigation. According to Martindale-Hubbell”AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence." Fewer than 8% of attorneys achieve an AV Preeminent rating. I also have the highest ranking – “superb” – on Avvo. The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.


Please accept the fact that pouring cat litter at your dad's door is a crime for which you will be arrested. Arrests for domestic violence offenses are mandatory and prosecution is "no drop". The Fed pays for this "law enforcement". I didn't write the law.

Go see the police. Get served or arrested. It's the American experience. Maybe they'll violate your civil rights and you can sue them in federal court. That'll be interesting.

Good luck.


This could be evidence of crime

Stay off line.

Hire counsel


Do not post details on line it could be used against you, consult with a local lawyer. Police will serve or arrest you. Retain a lawyer ASAP.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer