Skip to main content

I have not registered for the classes for this semester and received a mail from international students office on mar 7th.

Jersey City, NJ |

I have given my course registration card to the registrar office on jan 21 to get registered. I didnt check if they registered me or not. I thought they might have registered me and so i did not check my mail and in the email they mentioned i should contact ISO by mar 8th. now i am scared that i might be out of status. my gpa is under 3.0. i emailed them explaining my situation. what should i do now?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


visit them in person.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


I agree with Mr. Segal. This is too I portent to just wait it out. Good luck..

973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.


College administration can register you provided that you are in good standing with payment and class attendance. This could be a simple issue to solve. As wisely suggested, pay a visit to Registrar and more importantly inform your international student office. Best

This reply is offered for educational purpose only. You should seek the advice of an attorney. The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than an educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the undisclosed individual asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of New York. Responses are based solely on New York Law unless stated otherwise. Pursuant to Internal Revenue Service guidance, be advised that any federal tax advice contained in this written or electronic communication is not intended or written to be used and it cannot be used by any person or entity for the purpose of (i) avoiding any tax penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service or any other U.S. Federal taxing authority or agency or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.


You won't know where you stand or your options unless you talk with the Registrar's Office. Monday would be a good day. Looking ahead, you cannot afford to assume anything. You've got to be proactive. Good luck.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.


I agree with the others: head over to the registrar...

Total Mobility Law is an international law firm that lets companies do global business with the knowledge and confidence they need to comply in any country. Our answers on this site do not constitute legal advice, nor do they establish an attorney-client relationship. The only thing that can do that is a signed Engagement Letter and Fee Agreement, which you can get by contacting us through