Skip to main content

I have master degree in USA. I pay alomost 6k in tax every year. Will it be consider in marriage green card?

North Bergen, NJ |

If I have master degree in USA and I do business and I pay almost 7k in tax. Can It be positive for my marriage green card?.

I have also bought one property three years ago. Should I show those property papers to officer? Please guide me asap. I have interview next week.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


It is a positive but really has nothing to docwith the process

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 Enjoy our Blog at


Only useful/meaningful if your US citizen sponsor spouse can't meet the income requirements, and yours is needed to make up the shortfall. Irrelevant otherwise to this type of case.


Not a factor.
---------------------------------------- This email was sent by: Avvo, Inc. 1501 4th AveSuite 1900 Seattle, WA, 98101-1588, USA We respect your right to privacy - visit the following URL to view our policy. ( ) ----------------------------------------

Law Office of Luis A. Guerra (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.


If you are working, you must pay taxes. This only affects your application for a green card if your spouse does not have sufficient income to sponsor you. Such a basic misunderstanding strongly suggests you contact an attorney to help you through the process.


I agree with Mr. Reich. I would not use this information otherwise, if you are working w/o a work permit.