I have made an report on my ex boyfriend for simply battery because he punched me in my eye in public and I have a video. He has

Brunswick, GA |

I have made an report on my ex boyfriend for simply battery because he punched me in my eye in public and I have a video. He has pictures of bruises that I created on him from the past that was self defense. Will I go to jail also?

Since I made the report for simple battery now he's building a case against for those bruises that happened in past. what should I do?

What may or may not have happened in the past isn't relevant to what happened at that time. Go get him.

The information contained in this electronic communication and any documents or other files attached to and accompanying this transmission may contain information that is legally protected, including legally-privileged attorney-client confidential communications. The information contained in this electronic communication and any attachments thereto are intended only for the express attention of the recipient named above. The authorized recipient so identified is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other party unless expressly permitted to do so by law or regulation. If you are not the intended recipient of this electronic communication, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited, and may give rise to legal sanctions. If you have received this information in error, please immediately notify Merlinus Monroe at 678-450-9743 and take action for the return or destruction of this communication. The website of Merlinus Goodman Monroe, LLC, and the receipt or use of information contained therein or accessed thereby is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship, nor does the act of sending an email to Merlinus Monroe or soliciting his opinion without a binding Attorney- Client Agreement in place create an attorney-client relationship. Users of this site should not act or refrain from acting based upon information obtained from the website without also seeking professional counsel and legal representation regarding the specific facts and circumstances at issue in their individual case. This user does not accept, nor may this e-mail address be used for, electronic transmission of service of pleadings or process. All pleadings and process must be served physically, by either personal service or by mail delivered to Post Office Box 2686, Gainesville, Georgia 30503.

Stop talking to you ex-BF. Report his threats and intimidation to the authorities.[Bet prosecutors in GA do not like defendants threatening their victims. Say nothing to ex of your actions re reporting threats.]

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.

Your boyfriend, like a lot of abusive individuals I have seen, is manipulative and bullying. Report him immediately to the authorities and if necessary, retain a good criminal defense attorney. You'll be okay.

This is only an Avvo answer. I am not getting paid to give this response and am basing this response only on the information provided to me in the above question.