Skip to main content

I have i filed for the wrong category i wanna replied for i-765 employment authorization card is there something i need to do

San Bernardino, CA |

its been more than 6 month already since i filed i barely found out that i made the mistake and just gonna reapplied

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


If you filed under a wrong category it will be denied. Hire immigration attorney to avoid delays and rejections.

The above is intended as general information only and cannot be relied upon as legal advice. Call (212)880-1538 for detailed evaluation of your case. Laws change constantly and vary from state to state. The legal principals discussed may differ substantially from your personal situation. Therefore, You should consult an attorney about your particular situation. Visit us at WWW.USIMMIGRATIONPLUS.COM Contact Immigration Law Offices of Tsirina Goroshit at 275 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor New York, NY 10016



do i have to wait till they denied it to reapply or can i just pay again ?


I agree with Ms. Goroshit.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 | |


Hire an immigration lawyer to withdraw the pending petition and then to help you re-file properly.