Skip to main content

I have had 2 DUI's in 5 years what are my chances in getting a special licence?

Cumming, GA |
Attorney answers 1


if you have been convicted in both cases, you will not be eligible for a limited permit until you have served 12 months of the suspension. Then you should be able to get an Ignition Interlock Permit, if the judge ordered you to install such a device in your second case. That would enable you to drive for business or school for six months. After that you could get your license reinstated if you have completed a state-approved 17-week rehab program

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer