Skip to main content

I have filed counter notices against the DMCA claims. They will not accept due to banning of the account.

Daly City, CA |

They did not give me a chance to prove my work. Also, on this same website someone is stealing all my graphic designs and selling them. Not sure how to go about any of this quite yet.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You have several sets of issues that need more attention than can be given here in an Avvo question-and-answer session. You should sit down with a lawyer and discuss them in confidence.

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. It is not legal advice. Please contact a lawyer qualified in your jurisdiction to discuss your situation in confidence, using your factual details. Avvo answers are only general legal responses. Item 9 of's Terms and Conditions are incorporated in this disclaimer as though it were printed here.



thank you.

Bruce E. Burdick

Bruce E. Burdick


You should give attorney Jacobsen a call and he could likely clear up that confusion about what to do for you, and is licensed in your state.


You need to hire an Internet or IP attorney since you are not sure how to go about any of this.

If your account is banned, you have a prior history you did not see fit to share with us. They are not required to "give you a chance to prove your work." Remember, the DMCA works for you as well as against you. If someone is stealing your work you have the same right, namely to file repeated DMCA to hopefully get the thief taken down and banned.

I am not your lawyer and you are not my client. Free advice here is without recourse and any reliance thereupon is at your sole risk. This is done without compensation as a free public service. I am licensed in IL, MO, TX and I am a Reg. Pat. Atty. so advice in any other jurisdiction is strictly general advice and should be confirmed with an attorney licensed in that jurisdiction.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer