I have bench/bond warrant for not paying a fine of $3000 and failure to complete 390 hours of community service

Vineland, NJ |

I have bench/bond warrant for not paying a fine of $3000 and failure to complete 390 hours of community service and for contempt of court in the state of new jersey could i be extradited and how much jail time would i have to do my charges were shoplifting

Much more information is needed to be able to answer your question accurately.

Benjamin G. Kelsen IF YOU LIKE THIS ANSWER PLEASE INDICATE YOUR APPRECIATION BY SELECTING IT AS "BEST ANSWER." Law Offices of Benjamin G. Kelsen, Esq. LLC 1415 Queen Anne Road, Suite 206, Teaneck, NJ 07666 Phone: 201-692-0073/ Fax: 201-692-0151 Web Site: www.kelsenlaw.com / Email: bgkelsen@kelsenlaw.com NOT LEGAL ADVICE: The above information may contain an opinion which does not constitute legal advice. Unless a retainer agreement has been signed, we are not your legal representatives, and you should not rely on any opinions contained in this message.

It's tough to say. I suggest that you retain a locally experienced defense attorney to help you deal with this. The longer your wait, the worse it is going to be. Beat of luck.

Jasen Nielsen

Much more information is needed.That is the largest fine and most hours I ever heard of for a shoplifting. There must be some major history here. If this was a DP in Municipal Court you face the max. on a DP 180 days. If this was a crime in Superior Court you face 5 years most likely.