Skip to main content

I have been segrated out and sexually violated by my boss. I have gone to management and they are protecting her.

Rockford, IL |

Have worked for a United Tech.In Rockford Il. as a union employee for 27 years.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You need to speak to your union rep.


I'm not sure what you mean by sexually violated but you may have claims for sexual harassment. You should file a grievance with your union but you may also want to talk to an employment lawyer to protect your rights. Many of us, myself included, will provide a free consultation.

This answer is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied on as legal advice. You should be aware that no attorney-client relationship is established through this answer and none will be established without a personal consultation and the signing of an engagement agreement.


Speak with your union representative immediately and contact a local employment attorney for a consultation. You can search for an attorney on Avvo or contact the National Employment Lawyers Association/Illinois for a referral.

Good luck.

This answer is provided for guidance only. DO NOT rely on it as legal advice. We DO NOT have an attorney-client relationship. You should contact an attorney in your area for a one-on-one consultation before pursuing any action or making any decisions.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer