Skip to main content

I have been repeatedly called a liar by staff at the personal care home I live in. I think lying is a sin. also a bad person.

Shippensburg, PA |

Almost constant verbal abuse. I am physically ill, suffer from insomnia yet they allow my schizophrenic roomie to keep me up and wake me up. And I was touched inappropriately NOT sexually and no bruises) by the administrator. Have been threatened with eviction several times when they know I have nowhere to go. And forced to take a shot for a condition I don't have plus it makes me sick! When I refused it under those grounds they were going to (mental) hospitalize me involuntarily! Is this legal? Terrible misdiagnosis ! Oh I was taken OFF that medication twice because it made me worse! WE had a verbal agreement about something now they are goin back on their word. In front of several witnesses inc. an ombudsman from Office of Aging.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


If possible you or someone on your behalf should contact the Office of the State Long Term Ombudsman and file a confidential complaint. Follow the link for contact information as well as information about your rights.

This response is not intended to create an attorney client relationship and is based on the limited information available at the time of the response. Before acting on anything stated or referenced in this response you should consult with an attorney of your choosing and go over the specific details of your legal circumstances.


You may want to consult with a lawyer to see what your rights and remedies are. Please consult with competent counsel if you require a more specific answer.


Duplicate post


If you believe you have suffered abuse/neglect, contact a lawyer specializing in nursing home abuse to review your case.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer