Skip to main content

I have been offered a job in a school district as a soccer coach and I am a foreign national.

Saint Helens, OR |

Here in the USA on a visitors visa. I am a national of Botswana. I have a coaching certificate which was taken in Oregon. My visa is still valid for 60 days. What steps do I take to obtain a working visa?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Whether there is anything that can be done depends on facts not in your posting.

You need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


You probably have a B-2 visitor's visa. There are ways for you to work in the US. More information is needed for an immigration lawyer to find out what would be the best option for you. You should talk to an experienced immigration lawyer.


It depends on what category you will fit into. You need to talk with an attorney to figure this out.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer