Skip to main content

I have been falsely accused and found guilty at an unjust jury trial, awaiting sentencing is there anything I can do prior to

Harrisburg, PA | evidence no merit my supporting evidence was not presented in my defense

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

You should immediately meet with an experienced criminal defense attorney to review your case. There are specific deadlines in play pre and post sentencing so you should move on it now.


In total agreement with my colleague's response. It is critical that you consult with an attorney (a new attorney) without delay.



Paid atty requested 4k

Bart Charles Craytor

Bart Charles Craytor


How much is your liberty worth to you?


More specifically, you want to make sure that when you consult with new counsel, that you are specifically seeking out someone who is experienced in handling issues on appeal. Ask around for referrals because not every criminal defense attorney has the background and experience to handle an appeal.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer